Elsie is 4 months old already! She is 14 pounds (75th percentile for weight and length). She has been our smallest baby, but she has plenty of chubbiness as you can tell from the pictures.
Ohhhhhhhhh!She is so beautiful!Pure joy!Gramma Page
Love baby chubs!
Can't wait to kiss those chubby cheeks! I love to see her in Hope's clothes - so many good memories!!!
She is such a cutie! I am glad you have a little girl to dress up =). We need to all meet up sometime.
Boo yah
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ohhhhhhhhh!
She is so beautiful!
Pure joy!
Gramma Page
Love baby chubs!
Can't wait to kiss those chubby cheeks! I love to see her in Hope's clothes - so many good memories!!!
She is such a cutie! I am glad you have a little girl to dress up =). We need to all meet up sometime.
Boo yah
Post a Comment