Sunday, April 17, 2011

Baseball Season Has Begun!

Yesterday was Enoch's first baseball game. He played shortstop and 2nd base. He did a great job at stopping the ball, and throwing it (even if he wasn't sure where to throw it.) And he did a great job at his one time batting (even if he did strike out - we're blaming it on the pitching machine.)

He is on the Cincinnati Reds coach pitch team with other boys his age. The next month and a half is going to be busy - an hour and a half practice twice a week and one to two games a week. But it's going to be fun! His coaches are three guys from our ward that also have boys on the team. There are also some boys from his school class on his team also.










4 comments:

Susan Page said...

Enoch you are so cool! Did you have fun? That's what really counts ya know......I wish I could see your games. Ask Mom to record them for me OK? On to the majors!

Marzipan said...

It looks so nice and warm there!

I just signed Isaac up, he starts in June...

Mandy said...

Way to go Enoch!!

Dal and Nat said...

I am so jealous. We don't even have spring yet so we can start baseball.