Isaiah has grown a lot in the last couple months! He just had his 4 month checkup on Wednesday, and he is 75% in weight and 90%+ in length. He is a very happy, smiley baby!
I miss baby Isaiah already! It makes me sad to see these pictures and know that we won't see you again for so long! I was so nice to have you at Mom's for so long! Love you!
5 comments:
No offense to your other beautiful children, but I think Isaiah is the best looking. He is one handsome boy!
He is a very handsome boy! Thanks for the pictures!
He's a handsome little fella. Thanks for sharing!
I miss baby Isaiah already! It makes me sad to see these pictures and know that we won't see you again for so long! I was so nice to have you at Mom's for so long! Love you!
I can't believe how big he is getting!!
Post a Comment