Sunday, December 13, 2009

Caleb turned 2!

We had a lot of fun celebrating Caleb's birthday yesterday. He started the day by playing with lots of balloons (one of his favorite things to do - as you can tell by his smile.) We went to a really fun indoor play place called Makutu's Island. We hadn't ever been there before and the kids loved it. In the afternoon we had cake and ice cream (which you can also tell is one of his favorite things.)









5 comments:

Writing Group Blog said...

Happy birthday, Caleb! Fantastic pictures. Paul kept saying, "Oh, that's so cute! Oh, how cute!"

Ang said...

I can't believe he's two! Happy Birthday Caleb!

Alex said...

I'm impressed with the cake! It does seem crazy that he's two!

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Caleb! Where does the time go? Isaiah is adorable. So fun! (Hope he's letting you sleep...:)

Maureen said...

I want to play there!