Enoch made this fun Easter bunny mask at school.He put it on and pretended to be the Easter Bunny Monster.


Enoch was excited that Caleb still wasn't quite old enough to realize he should keep any Easter eggs he found during the Easter egg hunt. Whenever Caleb found an egg he kindly put it in Enoch's bucket for him. What a nice brother.
It is a tradition in our family to go to the temple on Easter and walk around the temple grounds. Easter in Arizona is a beautiful time of year.



5 comments:
HI MARIA! Thanks for updating...it was fun to see you pictures. I loved Enoch as the bunny monster. :) I loved being able to have you come stay for a bit. Hope things are going great for you all. Love you!
I'm a huge fan of the Bunny Monster mask. I may have to make one for myself...
You're looking so great! You have the most adorable family.
Beautiful Easter pictures of the temple. I like knowing that I've been there! It was so pretty. Love you!
Hi Maria! I've been lost, but I finally found myself. HA!
I flipped through your pictures. What fun you guys have! And it looks like you're still is AZ, too. Your kids are adorable! Hard to believe Caleb is 17 months old. Where does the time go? He is so cute in the walking video.
I'll be checking in more often now that I've added you to my blog list.
Cecilia
Maria, I found your blog off of Amy V.'s. You're boys are SO big! Crazy how time flies. Feel free to check out our blog whenever. Hope you are well. xox.
Post a Comment