Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fan Fest 2009

We went to the Diamond Backs' Fan Fest at Chase field downtown a couple weeks ago. It's a big celebration down on the ball field. We had a lot of fun going through the dugout and touring the clubhouse. We saw a lot of the players up close and the manager. Enoch can now say he's hit a ball in a MLB stadium.


Us sitting in the dugout.



Two players giving autographs - Chris Young and Connor Jackson.



Enoch and I down on the field.



(Sorry it's sideways) Enoch on our way into the clubhouse.


Enoch hitting.....
and running the bases.


Enoch on a huge inflated obstacle course.



Duane in the clubhouse.


Enoch outside Chase field.

5 comments:

Alex said...

That looks like so much fun!

Mandy said...

So fun! Must be nice to have skipped winter!

Maureen said...

I LOVE the photos of Enoch batting. That is way too cool.

Are you feeling outnumbered by boys? It'll be nothing but sports around there ;)

Ang said...

That looks like a ton of fun!

I didn't know you have a blog! I found it through Amys. Feel free to stop by ours anytime - forsythfamily.blogspot.com.

Paul said...

That looks like a blast.