Enoch and Caleb were both green dragons for Halloween. Enoch loves dragons, especially being one. We had a fun time at our ward's Trunk-or-Treat activity. Enoch ran around roaring at everyone. Caleb kind of reminded me of a rooster. A very cute one.


Duane dressed up as a stressed out state employee for the party.


At preschool Enoch had a costume parade and a Halloween party with his class.

7 comments:
Your dragons are too adorable! And Duane's costume was SO realistic!
Maria--
I feel like I haven't talked to you forever. I have so much to tell you. So, I finally decided to get a blog. It's alexandbryandavis.blogspot.com
ps. your boys are so cute!
I can't believe how big your boys are!! They are too cute! They make very nice dragons.
I've had these silly high school dreams about you all week! I think my subconscious misses you!
the dragons/adorable nephews are soooo cute!!!
Thank you
Post a Comment