Here are some fun videos of our kiddos. They seem to love dancing!
Your kids are insanely cute. I have to admit though, I expected the music to be Dylan.
Dude, you've had this blog since '07 and are just now mentioning it? I'm giving you the "hook" so you'd better watch out!
P.S. I want to see more of your cuties... Halloween pictures would be great :)
The girls sat enchanted as we put up your blog on the big screen at Peter's work (from his laptop). I can't believe how grown-up Enoch is. It made us miss you!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Your kids are insanely cute. I have to admit though, I expected the music to be Dylan.
Dude, you've had this blog since '07 and are just now mentioning it? I'm giving you the "hook" so you'd better watch out!
P.S. I want to see more of your cuties... Halloween pictures would be great :)
The girls sat enchanted as we put up your blog on the big screen at Peter's work (from his laptop). I can't believe how grown-up
Enoch is. It made us miss you!!
Post a Comment